We’re getting in the mood. That’s right, it’s time to heat things up and celebrate love. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you’re searching for the perfect gift for your crush, mum, or other loved one (or simply treating yourself to something rosy), we’ve pulled the sweetest treats for the season. So, in the words of Adele, “turn down the lights, turn down the bed”… and hop in with your laptop for some quick online shopping with this list of cupid-approved gifts:
- Sorry to be obvious, but you can’t go wrong surprising a girl with buds (any day really, not just V-Day). And, duh, we’re obsessed with Farmgirl Flowers. Now you can send these locally grown blooms around the country, too. Pamper that bestie living far away!
- Treat yo’self to feeling pretty, and step out in this fabulous number for your big February 14th date. Pink + ruffles and still grownup? Thank you again, Alexander McQueen. (Not to mention, this will come in handy all wedding season. #justifyingthespend)
- Cha-cha-cha in these oversized beaded tassel earrings. Want, need, love. Yes, we’re still into Oscar’s costume jewelry.
- They say that the way to the heart is through the stomach. In that case, these Glacéed Oranges au Chocolat will do wonders for the relationship. Made by our favorite old school handcrafted chocolatier, Bissinger’s, this is the perfect dose of Valentine’s Day nostalgia.
- Warning: there’s a decent chance any non-jewelry gift from a beau could cause disappointment; it’s the oldest romantic gesture in the book. This bracelet, with its forget-me-knot vibe and rose gold complexion, has us swooning.
- Instead of the silver framed pic of you both dressed up for the latest event, gift a bedside worthy piece of art (yes, it can sit upright or be hung on the wall). Sophisticated, storied, and a little bit of love to look at all year round.
- Speaking of bedside… we don’t want to walk the line on raunchy here, but a little lingerie goes a long way. Treat (yourself or) your lady to this lacy bra and panties (there’s a matching thong option, too) for some smoke-show entertainment.
- Get your smooch on with this moisturizing lipstick that’s more of a tint, i.e. don’t be afraid to make your move – it shouldn’t leave any evidence.
- Find love like the storybooks, James Bond stories that is. We’re lusting after this limited edition keepsake clutch. The perfect piece to have in hand for a romantic evening.
- This time of year we’re putting our best foot forward in these kitten slippers. Prrrrrr….
- In the mood to cozy up? Our crimson Baby Alpaca Throw is the perfect gift for a cuddle sesh.
- If there’s ever a time to light candles in your abode (which we basically do every evening), it’s February 14th. This pretty edition of Diptyque’s Tubéreuse will add a little rouge color to your space along with its seductive scent.
- The closest thing to a romantic getaway is this beautiful coffee table book of the enchanted Kenyan island of Lamu. Actually gifting a weekend trip? Add this along with the plane tix.
- Staying in? Up your bedding game. These super luxe Parisian sheets (Jacqui O’s brand of choice) are so sweet.
- Last, but not least, we’re gifting this glamorous silk kimono robe from local designer Stevie Howell. Come shop it in person from Stevie in our store next week, Thursday, February 11th, 5-8 PM during our Valentine’s Day par-tay.
Until next time, mi amore! xo
Looking for more?Shop Our Valentine's Day Collection