Hopefully you got the invite to our flagship store opening party? If not, it’s next Thursday, November 12th, 6 – 9 PM at our new digs – 3665 Sacramento Street in San Francisco. (RSVP to email@example.com!) To wet your pallet for the big unveil, we’re sharing a number of things that you won’t want to miss! We’ll show off some of the store beauty and experiences when we share pics of the final product, but for now, here are some of the shoppable delights you can only snag in-store:
- Larger than life luxuries. In addition to shopping our collection of Sublime-sized art in person, you’ll be able to snag fabulous antique furniture from Forsyth and other local and international partners. Plus, they’ll be oversized St. Frank items like our to-die-for vintage kilim floor pillow. (Next up in Q1: our cool kids bedouin play tent!)
- Bits for the bébé. We go gaga for our youngest St. Frank collectors, so were making sure we have something to offer them, too. In addition to nursery-favorite art like our Grey Otomí and Infant Ikat Robes, we’ll have toddler toys like these handmade Laotian elephants.
- Bath bounty. What is more indulgent than spa-inspired luxuries? We’re dipping our toe in the Turkish baths with an offering of towels, hamam boxes and bowls to make your washroom bliss.
- Crazy curios. None of us can get enough of the cool curiosities that make up our art object offering. In-store we’ll go further with far-out finds, including Cameroonian shields.
- Sneak peeks. Finally, in-store visitors will be able to see and order St. Frank products such as our wallpaper and fabric by the yard that won’t be available to the public for months.
If that isn’t enough to excite you, the first 100 shoppers will receive a free gift with purchase. That said, let us know what other insanely amazing items you’d like us to offer by leaving a comment below! We’ll do our best.